AX2-25 2 x 750W Power Amplifier
There are 3 models in the AX series of amplifiers, all offering you professional quality and high power in a compact 2-rack space package.
As well as Hi pass filters, stereo crossovers and twin cooling fans, their biggest asset is their sound. For three decades, Studiomaster has been building superb amplifiers. What has always set them apart from the others is their exceptional sound quality. The AX continues this tradition… you can concentrate on the performance, with no need to worry about the amps!
For any detail and information please CONTACT US
- Input Sensitivity: rated power 4ohm0dBu 0.775V
- Distortion THD: 1kHz @ rated power 0.01-0.02%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+0/-0.5dB)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: rated power 4ohm 100dB unweighted
- Input Filter: 3rd order 18dB/oct 35Hz
- Crossover: selectable 100/150Hz 3rd order filter
- Cooling: Twin variable speed fans, back to front airflow
- Protection: Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic and RF protection
- Power Requirements: 230V +/-10% 50/60Hz
- Input Connections: Combination XLR and Jack, Male XLR link socket
- Output Connections: 4 pole industry standard sockets
Tag: Power Amplifiers
There are no reviews yet.