Ottocanali 12K4 Amplifier
The Ottocanali 12K4 is a flexible and reliable 8-channel power amplifier with up to a total of 12,000 W at 4Ω, ideal for multi-zone applications in medium to large-scale installs: Ottocanali 12K4 supports any combination of lo-Z loudspeakers, mono-bridgeable channel pairs and 70V/100V Hi-Z distributed lines with no need for output step-up transformers. The Ottocanali 12K4 features switchable main/aux signal inputs and offers a wide range of system control, alarms, GPI/O and monitoring functions as well as sound shaping options.
The Ottocanali 12K4 implements switch mode power supplies with PFC and patented SRM (Smart Rails Management) technology maximizing reliability & efficiency and reducing power consumption.
Powersoft’s legendary efficiency saves valuable energy, keeping both operational cost and ‘carbon footprint’ at a minimum: the Ottocanali 12K4 shines with outstandingly low power consumption and heat dissipation. This dramatically reduces costs from the AC mains supply and air conditioning/cooling systems – not to mention the benefits to the environment for a greener planet.
MyPowersoft services are available for this product.
- Fixed frequency switch-mode output stage for high grade sound accuracy
- All models 2 RU for reduced rack cost and space
- Light weight – for easier racking and shipping: 14 kg / 30.8 lbs
- Standard Phoenix connectors: analog and digital input, audio outputs, aux supply, alarms and GPIO
- Remotely switchable double input (main and aux)